A passion for breeding
The core of philosophy is to breed healthy, strong and fast middle-distance horse races over distances between 9 and 12 furlongs. As a classic owner-breeder we do breed for national and international sales and for our own racing stable. It is our aspiration to carefully develop our traditional successful bloodlines and to enhance and enlarge them through regular acquisitions.
- Systematic build-up of our broodmare herd to keep and develop trusted bloodlines.
- Hard, healthy and appropriate upbringing with optimal care.
- Excellent infrastructure – paddocks, boxes, training track and horse walker.
- Balanced and high quality feeding.
- Constant quality checks and improvements.
- The mares will be covered only every other year to protect the mares and the foals.
- We try to achieve the best breeding result and do not follow any current fashions.
- The horses will be kept close to nature in groups outside even in winter to teach social behaviour and to strengthen their health. By constantly moving the muscles, bones and tendons are being trained.
- We slowly let the young horses adjust to the racing stable or prepare them for the sales in a quiet and know surrounding.
- We take responsibility for our horses when they retire from racing.
- We rely on a trusty and responsible teamwork at the stud day by day.
- We coordinate closely with everybody involved in breeding or racing – the trainers, agents, jockeys, vets, physiologists and breeding experts.
- We have a strong partnership with selected studs to develop successful bloodlines together.
- We passionately engage to secure the future of German racing.
- We support longstanding relationships to national and international sales companies and agents to market our breeding in the best possible way.